miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2014

White Crochet



 After a week working in Copenhague I almost forgot it was spring. Now that I´m back in Madrid I´m so thankful that the weather was generous enough to welcome me with the brightest sun rays. Yesterday was an errands kind of day, had to put some things in place and drop by fnac looking for some books.
For the stroll I threw in my crochet jersey and jeans. Because the style was simple I ventured a little bit with make-up wise, with a bold punkish eyeliner and the dark lips. I was so ready for the day!!! 














Thanks to my girl Nora Corte who did a wonderful job as director and photographer!!!
XOXOXO


jersey: Zara highwaist jeans: Bershka( current collection) sandals: Zara Beaded bracelet handmade by Me jewelry: Pimkie, Zara and H&M






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario