domingo, 25 de mayo de 2014

Summer Treats

 Summer is almost here and with it the heat comes the dry, so it´s only right to take care of our bodies.

Body Care: RITUALS White Lotus & Bergamot Shimmery Body Cream and shower Oil. GARNIER Hydra Fix Fluid Lotion. Perfum: Green Tea Lotus by ELIZABETH ARDEN. 

From time to time I try to switch up my body lotion, even though I have a list of preferences about the products I use. Because my skin is very sensitive and dry I need very hydrating lotions, but I hate heavy greasy products so sometimes is hard to balance. Also I like lotions with very few to no perfume. Been trying Hydra Fix by Garnier for the last month and I love the soft scent and the moisture it provides, and it´s still very light and absorbs quickly. Best thing about it, it´s  also very affordable! 
The other products I´m using are from Rituals.  A few weeks ago, while shopping with my sister we ran into the nicest shop assistanty in Rituals store in Fuencarral and were treated like queens. She literally took the time to show us all the products and try them on. Of course I came out carrying a little shop bag with a shower oil, a body cream and guilt! Loving them so far. The oil is great for extra hydration and makes my skin so smooth after the shower. And if you didn´t know, I have a little obssession with shimmery lotions, so the body cream is a plus. Not so fond of the smell though, it turned out tol be stronger that what I thought the smell gives me an aftersun vibe! Anyways, the glow is amazing.
Last, I´m wearing Elizabeth Arden again. Been wearing "Green  Tea" for years now, and found this edition with a twist os Lotus. It´s fresh, clean and simply smells delicious! I´m ready for summer!

Don´t forget to cater to your body and be prepared too!!! XOXOXO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario