martes, 29 de abril de 2014

SUIT



I woke up like this feeling like wearing a suit! It was just one of those days! I topped the style with my limited edition Samba adidas sneakers. I love this pair of sneakers, they´re such a collectionist piece, and actually they were a gift I got from Adidas at a party a few years ago. They´re my babies!! I loved this look, and all day I was feelin´like a little urban executive!!!



Started the day heading to TVE Studios for rehearsals with Ruth Lorenzo, the artist representing Spain this year in Eurovision Music Contest. It so happened that me and sister were chosen to sing the background vocals, after an audition a few weeks ago, and we are going to Denmark next saturday for the Festival!!!


Before the last rehearsal of the day, we found some time to take this pictures. By sunset time, Madrid has a special light. Just love the glow of this city.


Can you feel the shine of this sneakers? Black crackled leather upper and metallic gold accents in contrast with a purple sole. Amazing job! I had to match my nails! I´m wearing a bright cobalt blue by KIKO( it´s on sale right now, 1,90€!)


Photography: Alana Sinkey

Blazer: Zara( current collection)
Top: H&M
Jeans: Zara(current collection)
Glittery socks: Oysho
Sneakers:  Adidas Limited Edition Samba

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario