jueves, 9 de enero de 2014

Running Errands

A little sneak  peek of my outfit for today. I don´t know if I´ll be able to take some cool pictures as worn so there you go.
Today i´m running some errands, getting back to reality and handling some business. Also, I´m visiting a couple of fashion schools later on so I wanted a fresh, cool and comfortable look. Decided to wear my favourite pair of Levi´s jeans, threw a pop of color with a vintage collar shirt that belonged to my mom, a knit blue sweater and classic cut jacket. To edgy up the style I completed the look with  black pumps and black purse with gold chain strap .Such an easy touch of elegance. I´m ready to go!
Wish me luck with my interviews today! I wish y´all a happy and full day!
Love xoxoxo





Jacket: Unknown designer
Knit: ZaraCollar shirt: VintageJeans: Levi´s 
Pumps: Zara( similar here)
Purse: Asos





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario